My goal is to provide a relaxed, fun, and professional environment with no stress and photos you absolutely love.
My first job in photography was shooting yearbook photos, prom poses and high school football games in Atlanta, Ga just after high school. While not fine art I learned the basics of film photography and developing, posing, and studio lighting. After moving to Raleigh and spending a few years in the corporate world I made the transition from film to digital photography and began creating Season Moore Photography in 2004.
I know that custom photography is a luxury and you are making an investment in me, my work and my small business. My goal is not only a fun and stress free experience but I pride myself on being a vetted professional in this rapidly changing industry. I take a limited number of sessions each month to ensure I can give each client the time and attention they need. In the end you will have finished, stunning portraits of the people you love most.
Affiliations and Recognition
- Chosen as one of Raleigh’s top 20 Portrait Artists for 2016 by Expertise.com
- Chosen as one of Durham’s top 20 Newborn Photographers for 2016 by Expertise.com
- Voted Best Family Photographer for 2009, Parents Connect
- Voted a best photographer in 2007 by CitysearchSeason’s work can be seen in and on the 2009/2010 cover of Premier Baby and Child Magazine
- Top Newborn Photographer in Durham 2018 by Expertise.com
- Top Portrait Photographer in Raleigh 2018 by Expertise.com
- Flashes of Hope
- Professional Photographers of America