Menu
Raleigh Photographer Blog

Where have I been?! Sneak Peeks a coming!

Oh my have I been MIA. I am here and I am working away but somehow two weeks of missed work turns into four weeks of make up work! All the orders that were submitted over that two week time are starting to arrive and will be going out as soon as they are complete.  I am also running farther behind on emails that I like to be. Thank you all so much for your patience!

I have been shooting away and have plenty to share here on the blog. I also have some VERY COOL new products and goodies to share, and have several business spotlights lined up (really, really good ones and some special promotions too!!) so keep an eye on the blog over the coming weeks!.

Let me end with some ADORABLE kiddos for you. Aren’t they precious?!

LOVE this one!

8 comments
Add a comment...

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

• corey civettaJune 24, 2008 - 4:40 pm

They’re adorable! That shot of the three of them together is too cute!

• Lisa KellyJune 24, 2008 - 5:59 pm

Gorgeous images, amazing location, such beautiful kids. I love your work, it’s just so beautiful.

• AngelaJune 25, 2008 - 1:48 am

Their Mom must be thrilled, these are wonderful and such beautiful children!

• laura hilemanJune 25, 2008 - 1:21 pm

they ARE adorable kids, aren’t they? 😉 thanks for some great pictures and for doing magic with 3 less than cooperative kiddos! how do you get those amazing eyes? i was looking at their eyes and I don’t think they’re even as brilliant in “real life.” I love it!

• TonyaMarieJune 25, 2008 - 1:27 pm

What a beautiful family! I love the last one. That’s the one I would select to have printed large to hang over a fireplace or above a sofa.

• SeasonJune 25, 2008 - 5:36 pm

The eyes! For me, the eyes are all about the light. Client probably notice that I don’t shoot constantly through a session, I wait until the kids turn into the light I want them in. There are ways to edit photos to enhance the eyes when the photos doesn’t naturally have the “sparkle” but I’m not a big fan of them. Usually, in my opinion, it ends up looking a little child of the corn to me. Plus, I just don’t have time to allow that much processing to every photo. So the key is to get it right straight from the camera. If a photo takes more than a minute for me to edit, I usually trash it!

• laura hilemanJune 25, 2008 - 9:31 pm

thanks for the advice, Season. I didn’t think they looked processed. I know that child of the corn look – cool but unreal. Great job!

• KimberlyJune 26, 2008 - 9:03 am

What a beautiful, beautiful family! I normally gravitate to color but your black and whites really highlight their sparkly eyes and expressions.

connect with us
visit the studio

Season's studio is located at 6501 Creedmoor Road, Suite 205, Raleigh NC 27613 in Creedmoor Commons by appointment only.

drop us a line